The News Ticker iBloc is a custom widget that turns text into a dynamic display that reveals one character at a time across the screen.
Current Version: 1.0
Supported iRise Studio Versions: 8.5 – 8.12
Supported Browsers: IE 8.0+, Firefox 3.5+, Safari 4.0+, Chrome 8.0+, iOS Safari, Android (default browser)
Works in iRise iPhone and iPad apps: Yes
What does it do?
- Displays text one character at a time, ‘ticker’ style, from left to right.
- Cycles through multiple strings from a connected datasheet or property panel.
- Choose cursor speed, shape and color.
How can I use it?
- Drag it onto a page like a regular Page Widget.
- Enter one or more text strings in the properties panel, or connect a datasheet containing text strings.
- Change other properties to customize speed, delay between text strings, cursor shape and color.
Tips & Tricks
- The text can be made to wrap if contained inside a section.
- The text can be styled with the standard iRise formatting panel and/or iRise custom styles.
- If more than one string is entered or sent from a datasheet, the widget will cycle through all strings and repeat.