The Auto Scroll iBloc enables animated scrolling within any iRise page or section, vertically or horizontally. Scrolling distance can be specified by pixels or section size, or to a widget or location.
Current Version: 1.0
Supported iRise Studio Versions: 8.9 – 8.12
Supported Browsers: IE 8.0+, Firefox 3.5+, Safari 4.0+, Chrome 8.0+, iOS Safari, Android browser
Works in iRise iPhone and iPad apps: Yes
What does it do?
- Scrolls a page or section by a specified number of pixels, the width or height of a section, or to a specific location or widget.
- Can be triggered on page load or by any event.
- Duration and type of animation may be selected.
How do I use it?
- Drag the iBloc onto the canvas.
- Select the section that you want to scroll within. If you want to scroll within the page, leave this property blank.
- Select other properties as appropriate (all are optional).
- Drag any page widget onto the iBloc to create a navigation link.