The Insert Widget iBloc moves any iRise widget into an existing iRise container (Section or Table). Facilitates rearranging page layout for Responsive Web Design.
Current Version: 1.0
Supported iRise Studio Versions: 8.9 – 8.12
Supported Browsers: IE 8.0+, Firefox 3.5+, Safari 4.0+, Chrome 8.0+, iOS Safari, Android
Works in iRise iPhone and iPad apps: Yes
What does it do?
- Removes any iRise widget (Text, Image, Section, Table Row, etc.) from its current location and inserts it into a specified iRise container widget (Section, Form, Table, or Table Cell)
- Can be triggered by any event.
- Types of insertion supported are:
- Into target at top
- Into target at bottom
- Before target
- After target
- Before previous widget (move up)
- After next widget (move down)
- Drag the iBloc onto the canvas.
- Select the widget that you want to move.
- Select the type of insertion that you want.
- Select a target widget (container widget, or a widget in a container widget if you are inserting before previous or after next.
- Drag any page widget onto the iBloc to create a navigation link.