The On Scroll iBloc is a widget that enables dynamic behavior in response to vertical or horizontal scrolling by triggering custom events. Events are triggered when the user scrolls down/right, scrolls up/left, scrolls past a specified point, and more.
Current Version: 1.0
Supported iRise Studio Versions: 8.9 – 8.12
Supported Browsers: IE 8.0+, Firefox 3.5+, Safari 4.0+, Chrome 8.0+, iOS Safari, Android
Works in iRise iPhone and iPad apps: Yes
What does it do?
- Triggers custom events in response to scrolling events:
- On scroll down or right
- On scroll up or left
- On scroll stop
- On scroll zero (scrolling reaches top or left edge of page/section)
- On scroll limit (scrolling reaches bottom or right edge of page/section)
- On scroll past down or right (scrolling down/right past specified X or Y coordinate in pixels)
- On scroll past up or left (scrolling up/left past specified X or Y coordinate in pixels)
How do I use it?
- Drag the iBloc onto the page.
- If you want to use either of the “On scroll past…” events, enter a number in the “On scroll past pixels” property.
- Drag the iBloc onto one or more iRise action or link and change each event to one of the custom events.