The Table Tools iBloc is a widget that applies a variety of behaviors and effects to Table widgets including highlighting rows on mouseover and/or click, gradient backgrounds, truncation of text widgets and collapsing row height.
Current Version: 1.0
Supported iRise Studio Versions: 8.9 – 8.12
Supported Browsers: IE 8.0+, Firefox 3.5+, Safari 4.0+, Chrome 8.0+, iOS Safari, Android
Works in iRise iPhone and iPad apps: Yes
What does it do?
- Auto-collapses row height for iRise tables, facilitating the creation and maintenance of dynamically expanding and collapsing tables.
- Truncates text widgets within tables and adds ellipses (prevents word wrap within cells)
- Applies backgrounds to table headers, footers, data rows and alternating rows using:
- Solid colors
- Gradients (not supported in IE)
- Enables automatic highlighting of rows on mouseover and/or on click, using the same types of backgrounds listed above.
- Supports selection of single or multiple rows.